APPLY TO VOLUNTEER AT HSDC
HSDC is a not-for-profit charitable organization established in 1993, with a mission to promote the health, social, cultural and economic self-sufficiency and well-being of new immigrant families, low income individuals, at-risk youth and other marginalized individuals, so that they and their families can enjoy and contribute to the opportunities that Canada offers.
THE BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEER PARTICIPATION WITH HSDC:
- Will receive reference letter, enabling you to get employment
- Knowledge of potential employers, jobs and other valuable information
- Opportunities to network, make new friends, share ideas of common interest and concerns
- Opportunities to participants in our numerous training programs
- Opportunities to acquire Canadian work experience
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community and give back!